Tuesday, September 30, 2008

picture taking on the coast


this summer, jonathan and i had some amazing adventures. we spent some time in the monterey, california area with our good friends... 2 of my favorite people in the world and their amazing canine. i was surprised that after a week of the coast, i still couldn't stop taking pics that seemed different than everything i had already seen. seth and christie have quite the knack for photography. seeing the way they approach picture taking, they each have their own style, reminded me how much i love watching the world through a camera. so here are some of the fun pics i took!

3 comments:

Sarah Taylor said...

Cool picture! We miss you!

Star said...

Hi sweet cuz! I think you are tops!

Georgi Family said...

Hey ash, uh....so I didn't know you had a boyfriend? Man I am out of the loop. It was so awesome to see you at sophies baptism. I think we need to do more family stuff so we can see each other more. Love yas.

jonny and i hiking king's peak

jonny and i hiking king's peak
what an adventure! there are not very many times in my life i recall being that exhausted!